This competition is all about Facial Expressions. Either get yourself clicked with different Facial Expressions or click smeone who can make facial expressions. The photos can be clicked with a mobile phone or camera.
With every image you upload writa what the expression is or mood is.
One way in which we figure out how people are feeling is by looking at their faces. Being able to do this allows us to react in the right way in social situations. But, are young children good at recognizing facial expressions showing emotion? And how does this ability develop throughout childhood and the teenage years? Children are able to recognize certain emotions very well when they are just 6 years old, but become better at recognizing other emotions as they grow older. At all ages, girls seem to have less difficulty than boys in recognizing emotions.
- Role Play – Role play is a fun way to practice identifying feelings. …
- Use a Mirror – Make a game of identifying feelings by having children practice facial expressions in a mirror.
Steps to Participate
- Join the Age appropriate group in the Groups section by clicking the “Request Permission”
- If your child can make a wonderful facial expression, please click photos from a camera or a mobile and post it in this group only. If your child loves photography then he can click facial expression of anyone around and send the photographs.
- The time, date and camera type : mobile or camera ( make have to be mentioned along with caption)
- You can post multiple entries with caption.
- The photos can be recent clicked also but not older than 6 months.
Rules and Regulations
- Any posting in the group after the closing date will not be considered.
- The contest is open to kids in different age groups, regardless of age and nationality.
- All the photographs will be judged on the basis of content, composition, sensitivity, creativity and style.
- Images should not be edited on photoshop
- Photographs should be digital (for example: JPEG format) and capable of being transferred to a computer. Primary Plus Media will not be responsible for any compatibility issues that may arise.
- Primary Plus shall not be liable for any error in uploading the photographs for the contest.
- Any direct or indirect expenses incurred by the participant while participating in the contest shall be borne solely by the participant and Primary Plus Media shall not be responsible for the same.
- Entries will be judged on the basis of natural expressions.
- Both colour as well as black-and-white photographs will be accepted in the contest.
- Multiple exposures, composite images, sandwich shots and photographs which consist in any way of more than one separate image or which have been manipulated, are not eligible.
- Primary Plus Media reserves the unconditional right to use the photographs for non-commercial electronic and print communication material.
- The photographs submitted by the participant shall neither be in violation of any third-party Intellectual Property Right or any other law, nor shall they be defamatory/obscene/vulgar, detrimental to national interest, prejudicial to the interest of The Primary Plus Media Pvt ltd in general. Primary Plus Media reserves the right to reject such entries.
- Primary Plus Media reserves the right to, at any time, disqualify participants who register photographs that are not in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contest or who tamper with the entry process.
- The contest shall be void, if prohibited by law.