Science is a theory that is first performed and then scripted. Every scientist was once termed as ‘STUPID’ but when that turned out to be ‘SUPER’ none realized. From the invention of the airplane to the light bulb with several attempts was made practical. That scratch in your head to do something creative or I must say to play with science is a first step to be a SUPER SCIENTIST. If you have an urge of doing great with the chemical changes, natural phenomenon or living organisms you can count yourself in the list of SUPER SCIENTIST.
Are you a SUPER SCIENTIST?
- I logically analyse the theory I read
- I can identify colours while chemical experiments
- I have an observant eye for physical changes
- I know Backyard Science(day to day)
- I have done a great experiment and invented something new
If you have yes as an answer for all the above points then upload a video of you performing an experiment and its practical notes too to get yourself known as a SUPER SCIENTIST in the world of Science and Technology
To particpate in any challenge you must be a registered member and have a subscription model of Silver, Gold, or Platinum.
Once you are a member of the Incredible Kids community then you are eligible to particpate in multiple events round the year. More the events you participate more points you gain and greater are your chances to go up. There are 3 levels to reach the National Level.
Level 1: Participation in Competetions held at school level (online or offline)
Level 2: Winners of Level 1 compete at Inter school level at city /distric or state level
Level 3: Winners of Level 2 finally compete among themselves for national position.
Judging Criteria for Science Projects
Design and Methodology
Execution: Data Collection, Analysis and Interpretation
- clear and focussed project
- well designed plan and data collection methods
- systematic data collection and analysis
- project demonstrates significant creativity in one or more of the above criteria
- logical organization of materia
- ___ clear, concise, thoughtful responses to questions
- ___ understanding of basic science relevant to project
- ___ understanding interpretation and limitations of results and conclusions
- ___ degree of independence in conducting project
- ___ recognition of potential impact in science, society and/or economics
- ___ quality of ideas for further research
- ___ for team projects, contributions to and understanding of project by all members
Prizes and Certificates at all levels.
The following Companies will provide Scholarships and online Interships to winners at different levels. Its’ totally the discretion at the company level to give scholarship to a particular winner or not. All the winners will be recommended to various companies for scholarships. A winner can get scholarship from more than one company or may not get at all. The Jury and Management of Primary Plus Media will have no say in this and will not be held responsible for same.